hi love! No, we don't set a theme - it's all by chance. we each take a Pola of a favourite thing, whatever it is, each week. We don't discuss what we will photograph - Alicia sends me her shot on Sunday night (in the US) so i receive it on Monday morning (in the UK). I put the photos together and publish them here. We are both constantly amazed by how the photos work so well together!
9 comments:
oh....oh - so lovely
they are lovely and that peacock, wow!
Lovely (as always!)
I love every combination you two put together.
Hi beautiful gals! I saw this and thought of you two immediately: http://vimeo.com/5177243
Gorgeous! Do you two come up with a theme every week or do you each submit a photo and see how they relate?
hi love! No, we don't set a theme - it's all by chance. we each take a Pola of a favourite thing, whatever it is, each week. We don't discuss what we will photograph - Alicia sends me her shot on Sunday night (in the US) so i receive it on Monday morning (in the UK). I put the photos together and publish them here. We are both constantly amazed by how the photos work so well together!
these photos really dont 'go' together - but i love them beside each other. somehow theres a little conversation going on :)
Just too perfect for words. =)
Post a Comment