oh - this one made me sigh. both are so beautiful
the shapes in these go so well together!
Wow I love your blog... I just discovered it. So clever. I love how these shapes reflect each other. xxx
ooo, this one is beautiful! i love love love your blog, the dipytchs are always so inspiring, and beautifully put together.*sigh*
Hello! I just wanted to let you guys know I used this image in my blog for my Photo of the Day post along with a little info about your blog. Please stop by and have a look! http://brianasspot.blogspot.com/2009/08/photo-of-day-by-alicia-block-and.html
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh - this one made me sigh. both are so beautiful
the shapes in these go so well together!
Wow I love your blog... I just discovered it. So clever. I love how these shapes reflect each other.
xxx
ooo, this one is beautiful!
i love love love your blog, the dipytchs are always so inspiring, and beautifully put together.
*sigh*
Hello! I just wanted to let you guys know I used this image in my blog for my Photo of the Day post along with a little info about your blog. Please stop by and have a look!
http://brianasspot.blogspot.com/2009/08/photo-of-day-by-alicia-block-and.html
Post a Comment