I'm so glad to have found your blog. This will be my favourite treasure of the day :)
this is so lovely. congratulations on your great collection!
I find your works very inspired. I appreciate the "eighteen" couple of shots a lot - beautiful!
i love these kinds of photos. sort of blurry and soft. delicate and rich lookingBuilding confidence for men
love your blog! those pictures are very cool, vintage cameras are gorgeous! http://littlemissblackandwhite.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm so glad to have found your blog. This will be my favourite treasure of the day :)
this is so lovely. congratulations on your great collection!
I find your works very inspired. I appreciate the "eighteen" couple of shots a lot - beautiful!
i love these kinds of photos. sort of blurry and soft. delicate and rich looking
Building confidence for men
love your blog! those pictures are very cool, vintage cameras are gorgeous!
http://littlemissblackandwhite.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment