Beautiful, I love it. Partnering - this is it! We are doing this also, you may have a look www.2-2day.blogspot.com The things look better together :D even though are perfect already. But our stories are to be developed. Best warm regards from rainy island.
This is so cool that you two are working together. In a time when the economy is challenging, you could be competitors, but you're fortifying yourselves with each others work. Super smart. Each of your art compliments the others beautifully. I'm a big fan of both of your shops. Inspirational.
4 comments:
Beautiful, I love it. Partnering - this is it! We are doing this also, you may have a look www.2-2day.blogspot.com The things look better together :D even though are perfect already. But our stories are to be developed. Best warm regards from rainy island.
This is so cool that you two are working together. In a time when the economy is challenging, you could be competitors, but you're fortifying yourselves with each others work. Super smart. Each of your art compliments the others beautifully. I'm a big fan of both of your shops. Inspirational.
gorgeous dip.
Hey - just coming out of hiding and found THIS - wow! This is beautiful and delightful and charming and down right COOL.
I can't wait to see what you come up with! Sus - I am SO PROUD of you! and Alicia, it's nice to meet you!
xo
Post a Comment